As an ambassador, you play a valuable role in helping us to spread key messages. Create social and economic impact for people across the world!
Do you want to become an ambassador? Download the pdf by clicking on the button below. Fill in the document with the information we need from you and send by email to email@example.com
As ambassador you are the face of our VR project. Ideally, you are the tastemaker in our community and should plan to use already established networks and relationships to market our VR project via word-of-mouth marketing tactics (i.e. referring friends, posting about the project online etc. ). On top of that, you will also represent Desa at events on our platform.
There are many benefits of being an ambassador for Desa. You will build your network in the tech industry which opens different doors of opportunities in the future. You will improve communication skills and learn marketing and sales techniques.
Most of all, you will participate in one of the biggest VR projects which aims to develop a global social impact!
Ready to get started?
As ambassador you are an enthusiastic, outgoing person with a considerable social media presence and a medium to large sized network.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Representing the VR project positively in a multitude of settings;
- Assisting in content creation (ie. writing blogs, newsletters, reviews, etc.);
- Participating in events;
- Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing;
- Being a leader in your community;
- Providing feedback and insight on new products/ services;
- Promoting the project via your personal social media account(s).
Ambassador skills and experience
More important than the education requirements is your experience of virtual worlds.
Some other general qualifications for these positions are friendly, charismatic personality, a knack for social media and a flexible schedule.
- Have love and enthusiasm for our VR project;
- Exhibit brand knowledge (Know our company’s mission and goals like the back of your hand);
- Know basic marketing;
- Talent for relationship-building;
- Convey confidence;
- Open to feedback;
- Have leadership qualities;
- Show commitment;
- Have a high level of professionalism.