The Do's and Don'ts
Social Media can make or break your business’s reputation.
That’s why it’s important to set rules before we get started with content creation.
- Complete and update your social pages and profiles (header, profile picture and bio);
- Separate business and personal;
- Think and discuss before you post;
- Prioritize your network;
- Interact and connect with your audience.;
- Handle criticism gracefully;
- Match your content to the platform;
- Watch your grammar and spelling.
- Post sales figures that haven’t been published externally;
- Post unreleased product information;
- Post technical information about how products are made;
- Post client information;
- Proprietary information such as quarterly reviews, annual general meeting etc;
- Post low quality graphics or videos about the project and Galaxy City;
- Post videos without the official intro and outro template;
- Like your own post;
- Post or tag photos of fans, customers, or employees without permission;
- Tag people or pages that aren’t relevant to your post;
- Ask for Likes, Comments or Shares.
Communication is key therefore we strive to create as much transparency as possible. Connect and follow us on the following channels: